Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: New Idea for the Forum

  1. #21
    dogstarman
    Guest dogstarman's Avatar

    Post

    It died because I decided that I needed to focus on the preproduction and writing of a script for a film. The preproduction is moving along quite nicely. The script has become a pain in my ass because I end up hating everything that I write. As I agian did last night twenty pages into my new effort.

    ------------------

  2. #22
    crimsonson
    Guest crimsonson's Avatar

    Post

    bump (reminder)

    Film to watch:

    Touch of Evil

    Theme:

    "Do you think the movie can be financially succesful in todays environment? Why or why not? Reason (s)."

    ------------------

  3. #23
    ulrichsd
    Guest ulrichsd's Avatar

    Post

    I've never seen Touch of Evil, so I went to my local blockbuster but they didn't have it. I guess I'll have to call a few places to find it.

    Scott

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by ulrichsd (edited January 11, 2002).]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •